Directions from County Route 519 South
(From Belvidere area)
- Following County Route 519 South
through Harmony Township.
- In Harmony Township, Route 519 will
make a left turn, but you'll want to continue straight on
County Route 646.
- Route 646 (aka; Belvidere Road) takes
you through Lopatcong Twp. and into Phillipsburg.
- Follow Belvidere Road, which goes
behind Phillipsburg High School and past Fairmount
Cemetery, and eventually goes down a steep hill to a stop
- At the bottom of the hill, turn right,
and go straight to stop sign at Broad Street.
- Turn left at stop sign and go straight
to Union Square. This puts you onto South Main Street.
- On South Main Street, go straight
through two traffic lights.
- Beyond the second light, you'll cross
a black iron bridge.
- Beyond the bridge, the road bends to
the left and Joe's Steak Shop will be on the right. Turn
left and proceed through the parking lot next to the Noto-Wynkoop Funeral Home.
- At the rear of the parking lot turn
right. The museum is the gray building straight ahead.